Property Management - Associa PMG
Stone Gate HOA teams with Associa PMG to run the day to day business of the association. Associa PMG helps the community by assessing property conditions, negotiating service contracts/supply agreements and hiring onsite personnel.
Some of the services our management team provide to Stone Gate include:
- Providing professional consultations to the board/committee
- Negotiating and soliciting service contracts/supply agreements
- Hiring, training and supervising onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Reviewing property conditions and enforcing governing documents
- Assisting the board/committee in the resolution of member disputes
- Providing assistance to owners and real estate agents selling homes within the association
- Annual meeting assistance, from setup and mailing of meeting notices and announcements, to help in securing a quorum
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Responding promptly to all requests for service or emergencies
When managing a community, it’s important that all key stakeholders — including board members, community association managers, maintenance teams, attorneys, and residents — have easy access to the information they need and the ability to communicate with one another seamlessly. Associa PMG provides a website platform called Town Square (TownSq) enabling team members and residents to keep connected and our neighborhood running smoothly.
TownSq combines the social and administrative aspects of community living and helps neighbors connect, collaborate with the management team and stay up-to-date on community happenings – any time on any device. It’s designed to help our residents access the resources you need for better community living, all through a user-friendly mobile app.
Property Management Team
Krystal Vigil- General Manager
Jennifer Hidalgo- Assistant General Manager
Lee Hernandez- Administrative Assistant
Steffany Maldonado - Administrative Assistant
Manny Lopez- Maintenance Tech
Daniel Rodriguez - Maintenance Tech